[Fot] the F-1 races this weekend

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 05:46:15 MDT 2018

Hi Kas - this was announced last year. I found this article on usa today: Formula One to air on ESPN starting in 2018 as part of multiyear deal

|  |  |

|  |
Formula One to air on ESPN starting in 2018 as part of multiyear deal

Formula One is headed back to ESPN after the open-wheel racing series' four-year deal with NBC Sports concludes ...

I was concerned that the coverage would be different from NBC, but it looks like espn2 will have practice and qualifying too.
I found the times on tvracer.com
Regards,Bob Lang