[Fot] BAT Triumph

Bill Bill at ponostyle.com
Mon Mar 19 21:48:54 MDT 2018

I checked it out too, 17K is more than I would have paid, though the parts are probably worth that much, I believe he bought the car on eBay and probably paid more than for it than 17K. eBay auctions can go pretty nutty either way. People look at the value of the parts and think someone should pay close to what they would buy the parts for. It’s not reasonable—if you don’t need a RATCO frame you wouldn’t buy it.