[Fot] Triumph corral at the Pittsburgh Historics?

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Wed Jun 27 10:06:42 MDT 2018

Somebody circulated a message in the last few days with an aerial photo of the paddock and an area circled - I can’t find it, but there will be a Triumph hospitality tent near the bathrooms in the center of the paddock, on the side away from the track.  There was an area on the grass marked next to it for the Triumph street car crowd.  I assume the racers will generally set up near the tent.

Could someone recirculate that photo?