[Fot] Blackhawk Farms race report

timmmurphh at gmail.com timmmurphh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:54:45 MDT 2018

The times were pretty close between Ryan and Tony, about 0.8 seconds difference in their average best times for the 6 dry sessions and about 1 sec difference in their overall best times.  It seemed every time Ryan would go a bit quicker, Tony would go that bit quicker also.  Due to traffic Tony was always out of reach of Ryan but it was fun looking at the times.  Ryan's race craft is getting better and with the next engine upgrade maybe we can find that second at Blackhawk.  The car ran great, no problems what so ever.  Now that we are properly venting the crankcase and not blowing oil out seals and gaskets, we don't even use any oil.  It still leaks when stationary a bit, so we are still able to mark our Triumph territory with oil spots!

Murphy's Law Racing
Tim Murphy