[Fot] Thunderbolt on TV!

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 20:49:58 MDT 2018

Your take is pretty comman amongst the Tbolt Fold.  I cut the FantomWorks Host some slack, thinking...that's just 'business'.  His comments concerning the car as a race car seemed reasonably even handed. I do not think he favored the conversion. I was not put off by his comments on wiring or fuel lines.  The car got a complete go-over between events.  We never had a fire.

Bill

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail