[Fot] Temperary Numbers

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:21:00 MDT 2018

The last numbers that went on the Spitfire were made from black duct tape and wood grain contact paper. The white roundelles were contact paper to.

They’ve been on the car since they were applied in 1976.

My new roundelles and numbers beautifully made on 3M ControlTac have arrived...can’t wait to get them on the car!

Getting 43 year old duct tape and contact paper off the car is the challenge...

Brad Eells
Sent from my iPhone