[Fot] Beaten by equipment...Pacific NW edition.

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:28:51 MDT 2018

On 6/6/18 10:49 AM, fubog1 via Fot wrote:
> Yes that's the standard-issue Series Land Rover mount.
There are two styles of Series Land Rover engine & gearbox mounts,
petrol mounts and diesel mounts. Of the two, the diesel mounts are the
most robust and less apt to separate. The pictures looked like the
petrol mounts.

https://www.roversnorth.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=NRC2052&type=0&eq=&key=it

TeriAnn