[Fot] Beaten by equipment...Pacific NW edition.

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Wed Jun 6 10:51:48 MDT 2018

One other thing - the clutch makes a difference in motor mount
longevity.  If you have one of those toggle switch clutches, engaging
the clutch is very abrupt and I thought it was one reason I broke motor
mounts initially.  I went to a more forgiving clutch in addition to
getting heavy duty mounts from Cambridge UK (which are probably the Land
/ Range Rover mounts).

Tony Drews