[Fot] Kastner Cup Tee shirts

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 26 16:04:20 MDT 2018

FOT and WPTA

I picked up the Kastner Cup Tee Shirts yesterday and they look great.

I have a few extra in Gray and White in Large and XL if you didn’t order, forgot to order or maybe want more than you ordered.

Write to me and hopefully I’ll sell out completely. If they go onto EBAY who knows what they may get bid up to, today’s bargain price is still $17.00. If I need to mail them out it will be extra, maybe in the $7 or $8 dollar range. I need to check with the PO for exact cost. Of course I’ll be at the event and you can catch me there.

JVV