[Fot] Cams

fubog1 fubog1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 05:30:53 MDT 2018

 Generally any obvious wear or pitting would make it unserviceable, but the wear isn't always so obvious.
You can measure the lift and compare to spec, that will show any worn lobes, but the best way is to find someone who has a "cam doctor". It's a machine that sets it up and measures the complete profile.
Usually if there is anything apparent that suggests that there may be problems, there are...

Glen