[Fot] Clutches

John H. Hasty jhasty at mhc-law.com
Fri Jul 13 19:21:39 MDT 2018

Me too Paul....they told me what to use... it works perfectly...two years on same disc...perfect wear pattern... cain’t recommend them higher!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2018, at 9:02 PM, Paul Ricco via Fot <fot at autox.team.net<mailto:fot at autox.team.net>> wrote:

FOT,

I am not stumping for anyone and I have no firm position in this thread. I just want to throw out there that we have had an excellent experience with SPEC and the clutches that they have delivered to us. We did a tranny swap after two seasons in a clutch so I took the pressure plate off to inspect everything. The friction surface on the paddles had less than 50% wear on them. Everything had worn very evenly and was in excellent shape.

Our learning curve was getting our hydraulic system to handle the load that the heavily sprung pressure plate required.  We did accomplish that with a few changes and all has been good for over two seasons. Spec’s quality of components and  customer service have been great for us. Their turn around time is also very impressive. We got our most recent clutch disc within 3 days of ordering and it was custom made for us.

Best wishes to all in finding a solution that they are happy with. We certainly found ours and it has made our lives easier.

Paul Ricco

Sent from my iPhone