[Fot] Fw: Kastner Cup Posters Available. At cost.

Shawn Frank my71spit13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 18:45:43 MDT 2018

Joe sent me this and seems to not be able to post on the email list for some reason. Can we fix that?

Shawn Frank
North American Triumphs - Owner
Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiter
Continued Legacy - Owner
Spitfire & GT6 Magazine - Editor
Iowa British Car Club
FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746
Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driver
515-339-4228

'63 Triumph Spitfire4 (MK1)
'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV
'72 Triumph GT6 MK3
'76 Triumph TR7 Victory Edition
'80 Triumph Spitfire 1500

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Joe Alexander" <joealexandervintage at gmail.com> To: "fot at autox.team.net" <fot at autox.team.net> Cc: "Shawn Frank" <my71spit13 at yahoo.com> Sent: Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:30 PM Subject: Kastner Cup Posters Available. At cost.  Please forward to FOT List as I don’t seem to be on the list, anymore.

FOT,

We have several left, if you collect them. And they ARE collectible. A rebirth of the “old days” of Triumphs.

New Tube
Postage
Poster.  By Clark Lincoln, artist.
PayPal.  N197tr4 at cs.com

$10.00.

Hobby Lobby has a great frame.  11 x 17.  Low Cost.

I’d like to see everyone have them. A truly outstanding event.

Checks are OK, too.  Thanks!

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613