[Fot] Weather at PVGP/Kastner Cup - staying cool

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Tue Jul 3 05:52:02 MDT 2018

I’ve been using a cool shirt and their 6 quart soft bag for years.  It’s amazing, especially handy when you are sitting on the grid in the sun.
I probably go through 3 pounds of ice in a half hour race.  Unit is wired to a switch on my dash so I just run it as needed.  By the end of a race it’s on all the time.
Not cheap - however, their customer service is amazing. They once overnighted a bag to me at no cost at a race weekend, and then rebuilt my old one and allowed me to keep both.