[Fot] FW: Pittrace early bird ends midnight aug 1

Spitfire Racing spitfire_racing at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 08:48:10 MDT 2018

This is a great opportunity to learn a new track for any who have never run it before and an opportunity to hone those apex turn ins for those who have been here before.. Lots of seat time and lots of paddock space all at a very reasonable entry.

What’s not to like?!  Don’t miss out on the Early Bird discount!

The Triumph ghetto will be present yet again.

Russ Moore

Spitfire#49