[Fot] Fwd: Kas Cup in-car video

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 11:27:31 MDT 2018

Hi John,
To this point, the weekend was the highlight of my racing "career", all 10 or so races of it. Considering a few factors, with a little more motor, I think I might have been even closer. Consider too, the tire choice. I'm not bitching, I think it was pretty kool to be in the hunt regardless of the circumstances or eventual outcome. I am really glad to have participated and want to thank everyone involved - it was a "real hoot".
Keep the shiny side up!
I'll probably post a video of the race, but other than lap one and lap 12 (the one that didn't count), it's pretty boring.
For those that looked at lap charts, I had some sort of issue in the tight right-hander coming on the front stretch - I actually thought I'd broken the differential. I purposely turned the wick down so-as to complete the race. It looked like a good overall strategy until the debate with the stewards decided to only count the 11 laps. Oh well.
My "crew" is apparently quite satisfied with the mini-keg of beer. I told Bill W. and Dr. Bob that it was okay for them to have it.

Bob Lang