[Fot] oil line & cooler flush chems

John Styduhar johnstydo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 07:23:04 MST 2018

​I use mineral spirits for parts cleaning and flushing out my oil cooler,
accumulator and lines (after removal) but it's about $10 a gallon and
flammable. Always air dry and check the flushing fluid for metal or ?
That's as high-tech as I get with my TR.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>