[Fot] 2019 Kastner Cup official website

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:29:10 MST 2018

Steve,

Great work as always! Cheers to Ken for getting all this organised along
with Jeanette at VARA.

Seeing the website is causing me to start breaking out in a cold
sweat...the car is getting there, but it can't get there fast enough! Paul
Smock's excellent machinist is making my engine parts happily balanced
again.

Kas is keeping me on the straight and narrow with my 1300
engine...something about "Never be beaten by equipment"...

Thanks to you and Chuck Gee for mentoring me along. I'm feeling like I have
plenty of mistakes to make yet, but maybe a few less with all of your help.

Happy holidays everyone...2019 is coming at me way too fast!

Cheers,

*Brad Eells*
*Chino CA*
*#72 FP 1969 Triumph Spitfire Mk3*