[Fot] bike engine oil for overdrive gearbox?

van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Sun Dec 16 10:51:14 MST 2018

Hallo Kas,
I would try a bike oil, because these oil ought to be be suitable for a gearbox, because, in a bike, engine and gearbox have a common oilcirculation, so there should be no worries about the gears in the gearbox and overdrive. Less friction would mean cooler oil as a result, but maybe todays friction modifiers are more effective?
Marcel