[Fot] Spitfire Gearbox

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:12:17 MST 2018

Interesting...I received three gearboxes with my Spitfire.

In the car is an overdrive box. The other two are standard 4 speed Spitfire boxes; one labeled ‘wide’, the other ‘close’.

Now you have me wondering what’s inside??

How did they build different ratio boxes back in the day?

Brad Eells
Sent from my iPhone