[Fot] Greg Petrolati

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 10 13:28:34 MST 2018

 If it was from any Yahoo address and seems odd, delete it. Essentially everyone who has ever used Yahoo Mail, ATT, or SBC - about half the planet! - had their emails and in many cases all their Contacts stolen and used for spam. At least once a month I get bogus emails ostensibly from an email in my 5-year-old contact list. If you inspect the actual Reply address, it will not match the fake sender.
A Google search for "Yahoo security breach" gets 12M hits, this one typical:

Yahoo says all 3 billion user accounts were impacted by 2013 security breach

|  |  |

|  |
Yahoo says all 3 billion user accounts were impacted by 2013 security br...

Natt Garun

Yahoo today announced that the huge data breach in August 2013 affected every user on its service — that’s all t...

Gary Schneider