[Fot] Was: Oil Cooler or Oil filter first? Now how to IDflowoutt he adapter?

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 7 16:04:04 MST 2018

I should have expected this. I use the right pedal as aggressive as I’m allowed on city streets. I rarely get passed on the Interstate. Cute story, coming north on I-77 after the VTR meet in NC a few years ago I stopped at a rest area, After using the facilities there was a fellow admiring the car and said to me I didn’t think these cars could go that fast. Apparently I had passed him in the mountains of WV. Mountains are fun.
Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.
JVV