[Fot] Was: Oil Cooler or Oil filter first? Now how to IDflow outt he adapter?

Joe Boruch jaboruch at netzero.net
Fri Dec 7 10:13:41 MST 2018

Many new vehicles have oil to water coolers.  The engine coolant warms faster and that heat is used to warm the oil faster.  My Volvo V70 has it as does my Honda S2000.  The Volvo one circulates coolant down to an attachment on the oil pan.  The S2000 one is an oil filter adapter that has coolant circulating thru it.  Joe(B)