[Fot] Was: Oil Cooler or Oil filter first? Now how to ID flow out the adapter?

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Wed Dec 5 21:42:12 MST 2018

I can't identify in and out, but I have a theory on the blowouts.  Jack
experienced that with a remote filter (which was before the cooler), and
discovered that the plumbing was such that the oil pressure relief valve
was AFTER the filter / cooler plumbing.  With a cold engine and high
viscosity oil, the oil pressure in the lines was very high.

Cheers, Tony D