[Fot] Winter Solstice...

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 10:17:20 MST 2018

Amici...

Just a gentle reminder that today is December 21st, and also the Winter Solstice...shortest day of the year.  If you've got stuff to do...there's less time to do it.

I want to report that later today I will be picking up a stash of 'UNCLE JACK' memorial race car stickers.  These are 3 3/4" white circle decals with black trim and script for display on your race car to memorialize 'Uncle Jack' Drews.  In case some of you never got to meet and know 'Uncle Jack', you missed a treat.  He was a Salt of the Earth, blue-collar, shade tree engineer/mechanic/racer, and the very first Kastner Cup winner.  He developed several critical upgrades for our TRs.

After the holidays, I'll put out a notice as to how to obtain them, should you want one.  They cost me less than a buck and half each, so I am sure I can get them to you for two dollars (+/-).

More later.

Bill Dentinger