[Fot] A-Type Overdrive Dilemma SOLVED

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 16:39:56 MDT 2018

Thanks for sharing.  The more information we have the better prepared we will be to maintain these beasts well into the future.
Jack

 Thanks for those that provided suggestions to the A-Type overdrive problem I had back in the beginning of August.After a complete rebuild of the trans and overdrive the overdrive slipped under load but was fine with a light load on it.A pressure test revealed a low pump pressure of ~325 psi.I tore down the unit and checked for problems and replaced the pump assembly with a new one and it works great now.
Thanks againGlenn Franco74 TR6, 68 TR250. 47 MGTC, 73 BMW 2002_______________________________________________
fot at autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot