[Fot] Speedster pressure

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Tue Aug 28 03:11:32 MDT 2018

You could also check in with Hoosier.  They usually have a pretty good idea of where to start.

Scott (B.)

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 4:00 AM -0500, "vintagenick42 via Fot" <fot at autox.team.net<mailto:fot at autox.team.net>> wrote:

Dave
With my setup temps looked good with 26 and 26.5 (f&r).
BUT...they were a bit smaller in diameter than the same size yokos that I had been runnin. Enough smaller that it really needed a rear gear change as i ran out of revs in many places and used quite a bit more revs than the motor enjoyed!

Have fun
Nick in nor cal

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone