[Fot] Red of Blue Electric Fuel Pump

Rocky Entriken rocky at spitfire4.com
Sun Aug 26 15:57:59 MDT 2018

I put in Holley Blues (7 psi) and it just did not seem to work as well, even though at the carb I only need about 2½ psi. So I put in Reds (15 psi) and they work fine.

Fuel pumps are in the trunk at the cell (2 of them because I have 2 pickups in the cell, one at each rear corner). Then I have the Holley regulator up[ front just before the carbs, also a fuel pressure gauge – more than 2½ psi would overpower the SU carbs.

--Rocky Entriken
  HP Spitfire Mk. I