[Fot] Kastner Cup 2019

Kenneth Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Sat Aug 25 12:22:08 MDT 2018

Good Afternoon All;

The 2019 Kastner Cup will be held at Buttonwillow Raceway Park (Outside
Bakersfield, CA) early in May of next year.  We have not made any official
announcements about the race as the track does not confirm its 2019 racing
calendar until late August (likely in the next week).  When I get the
official word our date is solid from VARA, the sanctioning race club, that
information will be broadcast to FOT.

So you all know WHERE and the WHEN will be confirmed soon.  It is going to
be a great event and well worth whatever tow you  have to  make to get to
this event.  So stay tuned and enjoy your fall racing.  More to come soon!

Cheers to All

Ken Knight

2019 Kastner Cup Event Chair