[Fot] MeWe Vintage Triumph page.

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 17:35:13 MDT 2018

Bob...

Doesn't the FOT already have such a page.  They used to.  Can it be linked?  I don't know what MeWe is.

Bill Dentinger

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018, Bob Kramer via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Although I don’t get tired of seeing pictures of every Ferrari and Cobra ever raced I do wonder why more old Triumph racing pictures don’t show up on social media. A lot of Triumph racers must have pictures of their current and former Triumph race cars in files on their computers. I put a page on MeWe to upload interesting old racing photos of Triumphs. Let’s get the historic Triumph racing photos out of the family archives and share them with your racing buddies. I’ve set up this page on MeWe It requires regular postings to stay active and I don’t have enough pictures to keep it going. Post yours ! https://mewe.com/join/vintage_triumph_cars Sent from my iPhone _______________________________________________ fot at autox.team.net http://www.fot-racing.com Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/billdentin@aol.com