[Fot] September VRG event at PittRace

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Thu Aug 2 13:13:13 MDT 2018

there are also spots in the north paddock, along the pit road you take when you return from the track, on the right against spectator hill.

On Aug 2, 2018, at 7:57 AM, marty via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Just a FYI for anybody attending the VRG event at PittRace in September and wanting electric. A couple of us have snagged power spots in the South paddock. You have to call the track directly and reserve them. It was like $50/$75 ish for the weekend if I remember correctly.  Its kind of nice in the South paddock, hardly any traffic and more low keyed. Farther from the bathrooms/showers though. When I called there were still spots available.

Marty