[Fot] FOT Nomination - Rodney Earwood

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 22:49:48 MDT 2018

Hello Amici,

I would like to nominate Rodney Earwood to our group.

He has recently purchased a 1962 G Production Spitfire MkI from Florida.
The car has racing history back to 1978 mostly in the Midwest at Mid-Ohio
and Road America.

Rodney lives 15 minutes from Road Atlanta and intends to race the car in
SVRA and HSR events after some modifications to help him fit in the
car...this I am very familiar with...

Rodney has a variety of racing experiences; go karts, motocross, some
circle track and recently running enduros in Datsun sedans.

Rodney's contact Email is: proappliance at yahoo.com

Gotta keep those Spitfire guys coming...do I have a second?

Cheers,

*Brad Eells*
*Chino CA*
*#72 FP 1969 Triumph Spitfire Mk3*