[Fot] Speedster pressure

vintagenick42 vintagenick42 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 00:38:21 MDT 2018

DaveWith my setup temps looked good with 26 and 26.5 (f&r).BUT...they were a bit smaller in diameter than the same size yokos that I had been runnin. Enough smaller that it really needed a rear gear change as i ran out of revs in many places and used quite a bit more revs than the motor enjoyed!
Have funNick in nor cal

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Dave Spiwak via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> Date: 8/27/18  5:36 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: fot at autox.team.net Subject: [Fot] Speedster pressure
I'm off to Lime Rock Historics this week with my TR4 and new Speedsters. I already got bumped to a faster group and won't have time to experiment, so I'm hoping someone will give me tire pressures. I haven't used these before and don't know where to start