[Fot] Damper dudes or damper doc?

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 18:23:41 MDT 2017

Jason, I had a totally unacceptable experience with Damper Dudes. The
damper material on the MGB damper I was using on my TR4 became unbonded so
the outer ring lost TDC registration.  I sent it back, they fussed that I
must have done something wrong, that they'd never had that problem before,
blah blah blah.  They rebonded it but the TDC registration was way off (I
had marked it before sending the first time).  Calls to them went
unanswered (yes, I .... hassled ... them).  YMMV, let's hope it does if you
use them.

jim