[Fot] [TR] TR4A head gasket, 87 mm cylinders

John Styduhar johnstydo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 07:21:35 MDT 2017

​When I order my solid copper head gasket from Mordy, I ask that the
scallop​ be made on the intake valve only.  There's no reason to scallop
around the exhaust valve and reduce the sealing surface.  There's always an
amount of fine tuning of the head gasket to match the scallop on the head
and liners based on your milling.  Never used a steel shim gasket- too
thin. Copper fire ring is a must.