[Fot] Ken Gillanders

British Frame and Engine bfeparts at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 08:06:28 MDT 2017

Hello All,

I attended the visitation on Monday and the Funeral service yesterday for Ken. Talking with Helen and other family members Friday they all say that Ken passed peacefully and in no pain.

Ken has been a great friend and mentor for many years and I always enjoyed his stories and our little banter regarding Morgan's and Triumphs. We are both from British Columbia, Canada and he would often remind me that he was destined to own and work on Triumph's as he lived on Triumph Street in Vancouver before coming to the US.

Ken's 1956 Chevy Wagon (that their 6 children all grew up with) and his TR2 and TR8 were all on display in front of the church. His son Eric told me he plans to keep Ken's TR2 and eventually pass it down to one of Ken's grandchildren.

Rest in Peace my Friend.

Brian Howlett
British Frame and Engine
626-419-2786