[Fot] Ken Gillanders

Wes Dayton wes at hsrca.org.au
Sun Oct 8 15:29:03 MDT 2017

Ken’s influence reached well beyond the US. Amongst his official government duties, he occasionally came to Australia to visit some American exchange students and he used to coordinate his visits to coincide with a race meeting and staying at our house. At times, I showed up for the  next day’s racing a bit tired from staying up late listening to his many entertaining stories.

He will be missed but the memories will be with us for many years – Wes Dayton