[Fot] Ken Gillanders

Mordy Dunst gasket.works at verizon.net
Sun Oct 8 15:05:39 MDT 2017

Ken was always a gentleman, kind and considerate. He loved to relate tales of the past and he did so with such passion.

 My son chose Ken to interview for a  project / story on Korean war Vets.   Ken loved to regail and Aaron was all ears.

Aaron and Ken hit it off on other levels as well But mostly   firearms and ammunition.  It was common ground between them.  Aaron would go over to his house  and chat about that stuff.
I think Ken was pleased to see someone who showed an interest.

His 10 foot square spare bedroom had TR parts stacked deep.  Candy store.

Can’t recall his parrots name though.

Mordy

MDunst Headgasket.com 626.358.1616
Fax 626.628.3777