[Fot] Nomination

Richard Gehweiler mini at wi.rr.com
Mon Oct 30 21:48:00 MDT 2017

I would like to nominate my son Daniel Gehweiler to be a member of the FOT. Dan started vintage racing a 1961 Mini Cooper at the age of 18 and raced until 2008. Business, career, and buying a house has kept him off of the track since then. He has kept himself involved with vintage racing by playing  a major part in the building, setup and  fielding of Allen Washatko's red #6 TR6. Dan has contacted Scott Janzen about the GT6 he had posted for sale and it looks like Dan will be the next owner. He is looking forward to being back on the track next season.

Do I have a second?

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​