[Fot] Midwest contingent May race?

Tony and Annie Garmey horizonracing at msn.com
Mon Mar 20 08:12:37 MDT 2017

Interesting thread . Too bad about the negative comments about SVRA.
I'm based out of Seattle and attend races all over the country . I usually bring 2-4 cars to events .
I have found SVRA to be the most professional group of any of the Vintage organizations. They have a published rule book . Anytime I've had a problem , it's because " I" have not read the rules. Pretty simple . Rick ( head of tech) and his staff has always been supportive and they want cars on track . The small and mid bore grids are important to Svra.

Just my 2 cents ;)

Sent from my iPhone