[Fot] Lime Rock

fmccjr at aol.com fmccjr at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 11:17:42 MDT 2017

That is my car, and its about to be passed by all those behind; first practice session,  Lime rock historics last September... I'm sure they wondered why I was so slow! Somehow, I broke the two rear rocker studs, but got ARP replacements from Larry Eckler of Morgan Spares, pushrods, etc from a track vendor, and was back on the pavement the next day (I was in group 9, so there was time).
I had a blast, and cannot wait to do it again.

The snow is almost gone here in the Hudson Valley. (Huzzah!)

See you all at "The Cup".

Rick McCurdy
Newburgh, NY