[Fot] TR6Tyres

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Mar 26 13:17:46 MDT 2017

If you can still get Yokohama A048's, they come in that size.   I
like them better than the Speedsters. I keep hearing they are going
out of production and I keep buying them from Tire Rack.  I loved the
TD's back a number of years ago but they didn't love me back -
wouldn't last 2 weekends.

Regards, Tony Drews