[Fot] TR4 Race Flywheel, Presure Plate and Disk Question

Spitfire Racing Spitfire_Racing at twcny.rr.com
Fri Mar 24 08:03:25 MDT 2017

The other way to address this at least with Spitfire and GT-6 applications
is to go with larger fasteners and use 8 instead of 4 and a pin. Hardened
flat washers under the heads also is a good idea as is blue lock-tite. I
would figure results would be similar in TR3-6 applications but I have never
tried it. Works very well on 8K rpm Spitfires