[Fot] May Racing

jerryvv at roadrunner.com jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 21 07:33:37 MDT 2017

Hello Jeff, My cousin and I are attending the April race at VIR along with several other WPTA Folks. Do you have any extra Crew Passes? Or can we pay for extra crew on your registration? I'd need 2.
Hope all is well.
JVV
---- Jeff Snook via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Tony, I’m in the same quandary, RA or Summit Point.  RA is a little closer for me to haul to, but not by much.  Based on what you said about the May RA weather ( I remember unloading many years ago for this event and there was snow on the ground!) I think the weather at Summit will be better. Plus we’ll see our East Coast FOT buddies at Summit!  OK, I’ve made up my mind.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com <http://www.snooksdreamcars.com/>
419-344-0319