[Fot] Midwest contingent May race?

Paul Ricco paulricco at att.net
Sun Mar 19 13:27:45 MDT 2017

Tony,

We used to really enjoy the Spring race at Road America and we are really trying to have a good relationship with SVRA.  Although the registerers and admin staff at SVRA have been TERRIFIC to deal with, some other areas of the staff have been far less than satisfactory.  Tony is alway nice to us when we see him.  However, we have gotten the royal run around in another area by SVRA.  I am not a happy member at this time.  We renewed are SVRA membership for 1 more year and we are going to give SVRA RA event  another run this year.  If we do not have a great experience (weather excluded, because they do not control that), we will done with SVRA and the Spring event at RA until another organization starts running the event.

Paul