[Fot] anyone from chicago?

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Wed Mar 8 07:42:12 MST 2017

Terry,
I live very close to Chicago and have lived there my whole life.
There are several wonderful museums (Science, Art, And Natural History to
name a few),
There's several miles of walking or biking paths along the lakefront that
give a nice perspective of great city views and lakeside people watching.
You could go to the top of the Sears Tower (Willis tower) for some
breathtaking views of the entire city.
Nice public parks too.
Lots of great restaurants and shopping areas.
Give me an idea of what sort of stuff you guys might be into and I will be
happy to help you plan an agenda and an idea of what you could fit into any
particular timeline.
on any other day I would happy to take you on my own special world famous
"bright and dark" side tour...
But I already have plans...
I will most likely be drinking Champagne all day ; out of my newly won and
totally awesome Kastner Cup.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars