[Fot] Off Topic - Value of an MG TD?

Joe Guinan joeg at neb.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 20:37:33 MDT 2017

Sorry to hit the list with this off topic request, but is anyone on FOT able
to assist me in helping a friend?

He's found a 1952 MG-TD in "unrestored" and "almost but not quite running"
condition and is having a hard time determining what a fair price would be.
I have a few photos that I can forward - and we both realize that it is
really impossible to judge a car by photos. We are trying to get a decent
"ballpark" figure.  From what I can find - prices for a well-restored car
can hit $25,000 or so. Unrestored cars are hard to find, and the numerous
replica versions available really make it difficult to put a finger on a
price.

Joe Guinan

Fremont, Nebraska