[Fot] Kastner Cup Run Group Detail

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Wed Mar 8 08:45:22 MST 2017

Folks.
If for some reason you missed the previous announcement...

Here is an important reiteration:
I understand that everyone wants to select their proper run group.

However, In the end, it really Doesn't Matter what group you select
For 2 reasons.

Reason 1:
ALL US TRIUMPH GUYS WILL HAVE OUR OWN RUN GROUP.
In other words.
ALL TRIUMPH POWERED CARS WILL BE GROUPED TOGETHER AND WILL RUN TOGETHER FOR
THE PRACTICE, QUALIFYING And RACE SESSIONS.
This is NOT limited to just the Kastner Cup.

Reason 2:
Brian and I will handle, all other classification details with VSCDA for
any other aspect of the weekend's activities. For example even if you enter
the additional enduro, In the end, Brian and I are going approve and
discuss classification for you with the chairman and registrar for every
possible session. Depending on how many entries we get, we may also Run
with some different cars on Sunday. But In any case we are very involved in
the planning concerning Race groups, schedule etc. and will handle all such
classification.

Brian has Done a masterful job negotiating with VSCDA for such an
arrangement.
As It was one of the main things that we wanted to have happen.(To have an
ECLUSIVE TRIUMPH RUN GROUP)

Just about everything is going well from a planning standpoint and we are
in regular discussions with our sanctioning body on such matters.

We are working very hard to make this the Best Kastner Cup Yet.
We have some awesome things planned for a fun and exciting racing and
social weekend.
This is not our first rodeo in terms of organizing race weekends
And I promise we have thought of everything.
(and still have lots of it to do)

Outside of the fact that you need to arrange your own accomodations
And Outside of the fact that we will have OUR OWN run group;
The key point I would like to drive home here,
Our request to all of you is to simply Show up ready to race and party and
leave the rest to Friendly Ghost Racing.
You won't be disappointed.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars