[Fot] TR6 parts wanted

Bruce Lapierre fasttr4 at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 17:52:43 MDT 2017

Try Scott Harper at Team Triumph

-----Original Message-----
From: Enquiries Road & Track via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>
To: fot <fot at autox.team.net>
Sent: Sat, Jul 29, 2017 7:05 pm
Subject: [Fot] TR6 parts wanted

folks, i'm looking for a NEW left side vertical link, NEW trunnion and NEW stub axle to help a fellow racer here who recently had a bad crash. I'd much prefer OE or OE quality parts, not the cheap crappy stuff some vendors are offering. I'm happy for a recommendation of a vendor who might have quality stock of these parts. price is secondary to quality at this stage. .

FYI, I recently saw  brass (not bronze) TR6 trunnions that came from what i previously thought was a reputable vendor . I'll guess they will only last  short time

thanks

Terry
Australia

fot at autox.team.net