[Fot] New TR6 Distributor

Charly charly at mitchelplumbing.com
Sat Jul 15 07:36:54 MDT 2017

Steve, I don't know of anyone manufacturing a new distributor with tach drive.  You may have to
rebuild yours to retain the tach drive. Parts are available to rebush it.
http://advanceddistributors.com
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44

On Sat 15/07/17  4:42 AM , Stephen Borowski via Fot fot at autox.team.net sent: