[Fot] Kastner Cup Race

Kenneth Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Fri Jul 28 11:23:35 MDT 2017

Hello Folks,

I wanted to let people know that the video from my car for the 2017 Kastner
Cup Race has been posted to YouTube.  I am rubbish at editing these things
so all credit for the video goes to Steve Belfer at ArtWithCars.  Steve is
an animator, musician and a damn fine racer.  He runs his dad's TR-3 with
VARA but the family home track was Blackhawk Farms Raceway in the 1960's.

For some reason the sound from my GoPro was not good but I enjoyed the race
with Sam.  The track is awesome, old-school and tricky!  It was well worth
the tow to get to participate in this event, well done to the organizers.

Ken

https://youtu.be/uDvAKEAmA24

Tag;  Kastner Cup Race 2017 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Ken Knight TR4